300g High protein flour/bread flour
3/4tsp active dry yeast
200g warm milk
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, combine and knead till a
rough dough. Cover with cling film and keep aside to rise for 1½
- 2 hours
in room temperature.
1 and 3/4tsp sugar
2tbsp milk powder
15ml warm water
10g butter, melted
1. Tear the starter dough into pieces and mix with all ingredient
except melted butter.
2. Using a stand mixer, knead till dough is well combined (about
3. Add in melted butter, continue to knead about 10mins till dough
4. Cover with cling film and keep aside to rise for 30mins.
5. Divide the dough into 3 portions, knead till a smooth ball and
keep in baking pan to rest for 20mins.
6. Knead again and rest for 15mins, repeat this step for two times.
7. Pat each piece out to an oblong, then fold one end into the
centre and the other in on top. Put into a buttered tin, rest for
8. Apply egg wash, bake at a pre-heated oven at 180c for 25mins.
9. Remove bread from tin once cooled.
Back to Recipes Index