Simple Danish Butter cookies
1 egg (60g)
200g Unsalted butter
130g Icing sugar
320g plain flour
2 tbsp Vanilla paste
Preheat oven at 200C
1. Thaw butter to room temperature, softened.
2. Place all ingredients in a mixer with a paddle attachment, mix
evenly at low speed. Do not over mix.
3. Then on a floured surface knead the dough with hands.
4. Roll the dough into approximately 1 inch balls and place on a
5. Flatten each ball of dough with a fork, first one way then
crossing the other way producing a checkered pattern.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 7-8 min or till golden brown.
7. Leave to cool and store in airtight container.