Savory Rice Pudding 碗子糕
250g rice flour
1/4 tsp salt
85g dried shrimps (soaked diced)
2 pips garlic (minced)
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
Adash of pepper
1. Sauté shallots and garlic. Add in dried shrimps. Fry till
fragrant, Add in dried turnip, dark doy sauce and pepper. Still
well. Add in water and cooked till dry. Keep aside
2. Mix rice flour, salt, and water. Strain it.
3. Pour into a pot. Keep on stirring over low heat till it thickens.
4. Transfer into small bowls which has been brushed with some oil.
Steam for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from bowls while hot. Serve together with some filling on
Back to Recipes Index