Raisin condensed milk Bread
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes
* 200ml warm water
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 1/3 teaspoons salt
* 1 tablespoons sugar
* 3 cups bread flour
* 1 1/3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
* 3 tablespoons condensed milk/ or whipping cream
* 1 1/3 teaspoons active dry yeast/instant yeast.
* 2/3 cup raisins
1. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Add a
little more flour or water if necessary. Mix till dough
is not sticky and leave side of bowl or not sticking to hands.
2. Transfer to bread pan and select quick /sweet setting and
Makes 1 1/2 pound loaf. (570gm). Texture of bread is quite
dense and heavy due to the shorter time in rising.
Back to Recipes Index