Milk and Honey Bread
* 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm milk
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 3 tablespoons melted butter
* 3 cups bread flour
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 2 teaspoons active dry yeast or 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
* 1/4 tsp of pandan paste (optional)
1. Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Add a
little more flour or water if necessary. Mix till dough
is not sticky and leave side of bowl or not sticking to hands.
2. Transfer to the bread machine pan
3.Select basic and light crust settings and press start.
Makes 1 1/2 lb loaf.
To prepare 1 glass of milk using milk powder
3 tablespoon or 33gm of milk powder to 200ml water
or 1tsp milk powder to 22ml water or 1 tablespoon water.
Note- The favor of this bread is not so tasty and recommend to add
pandan paste or coffee paste to enhance the favor.
Back to Recipes Index