cups (240g) Bread flour / High Protein flour
1 cup plain flour
2 tsp dry yeast or 1½ instant yeast
2 tsp sugar
1 cup warm water (120ml)
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
1. Place yeast, sugar and warm water in a bowl. Whisk with a fork until yeast has dissolved. Stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until frothy.
2. Sift flour into a large bowl. Make a well. Add salt, yeast mixture and oil. Mix to form a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for 10 to 15 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
3. Place in a large, lightly greased bowl. Cover with lightly greased plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
4. Using your fist, punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth.
5. Bake the Bread 220C/200 fan for 35minutes. Tap the bottom of the bread, if it sounds hollow then the bread is cooked. Leave to cool on a wire rack