Chilled Cheese cake
150 gm. Arnotts Maria Biscuits or digestive biscuits - Blended or crushed
80 gm. melted butter
Mix them together and press into an 8" spring form tin.
Cream Cheese filling:
260 gm. Cream cheese
50 gm. Icing sugar
60 ml. milk
260 ml. whipped cream - whipped till medium peak
1 Tbsp. gelatine powder + 70 gm. water (mix together)- microwave
1. Beat cream cheese with icing sugar till well combined.
2. Add in fresh milk and mix till well combined. Add in gelatine
mixture and mix well.
3. Fold in whipped cream
4. Pour into the chilled biscuit base. Level the cream cheese filling
and put it into the fridge to let it set.
5. Slice and serve chilled
* Optional variation - add and
Mangos or kiwi fruits (cubed)
1 tbsp maple syrup
1tsp vanilla essence
10 Oreo cream biscuits
Some extra chopped Cream-O biscuits for sprinkling on top
(3) Fold in whipped cream and divide mixture into 2 portions.
(4) Fold in Oreo chopped cream-o cookies into 1 portion and maple
syrup and vanilla essence or cubed mango/kiwi into the other
(5) Pour in the white portion into the chilled biscuit base. Level
the cream cheese filling and put it into the fridge to let it set.
(6) Pour the Oreo cream-biscuits cheese filling onto the set white
cream cheese. Level it and then sprinkle some chopped cream-o
biscuits on top.
(7) Put into the fridge to let it set.
(8) Slice and serve chilled.
Back to Recipes Index